Futurism is powered by Vocal.
Vocal is a platform that provides storytelling tools and engaged communities for writers, musicians, filmmakers, podcasters, and other creators to get discovered and fund their creativity.
How does Vocal work?
Creators share their stories on Vocal’s communities. In return, creators earn money when they are tipped and when their stories are read.
How do I join Vocal?
Vocal welcomes creators of all shapes and sizes. Join for free and start creating.
To learn more about Vocal, visit our resources.Show less
If you're born between September 23 and October 24, you are the sign of Libra.
Libra marks the seventh sign of the zodiac. It rules the stomach area. (You know, where you get the butterfly feeling when you're in love).
Libra is an air sign. Air signs are known for being the intellectual, social minded ones.
Venus, the second planet from the sun, is named for the Roman goddess of love and beauty.
Fun fact: The Libra zodiac sign is the only sign to be represented by a planet that is named after a female.
Venus has a double role since it has dual rulership over Libra and Taurus. As a result, Venus represents two main areas of our life: love and money. “Love and money” is actually a simplistic interpretation of Venus... Grace, charm, and beauty are all ruled by Venus.
The zodiac sign of Libra is masculine by nature (the planets alternate feminine and masculine energy).
What is a decan? Every sun sign is divided into three 9-10 days slots, each of which is a Decan—a set ruled by a different planet, and contains different characteristics. This is why you can have two people with the same sign having completely different personalities!
- September 23 through October 2
- October 3 through October 12
- October 13 through October 22
The keywords that describes this sign are "I balance."
- Unions, relationships, and marriage.
- Conflict between the need to be all things to all people.
- You have personal integrity.
- Peace at any price.
- The iron fist in a velvet glove.
- Very appealing period warm and friendly.
- Love social gatherings with lots of people.
- Self-reliant and energetic.
- Wise, perceptive, and enjoy stalking period, hot-tempered, rash/rapid.
- Adventurous and high-spirited nature.
- All In and Out of Love.
- Get lots of attention.
- Quick to warm to someone, just as quick to lose interest.
- Sharp mind and good ability to manage money.
- You are full of ideas.
- When you have an idea you want to get straight to it.
- Wants it your way and becomes aggressive when all else fails.
- Rather indecisive when shopping, even for groceries. (Returns items if you buy on a whim, because you change your mind about it.)
- Generally hot blooded and impatient and will gladly demonstrate.
- You love being flattered.
- Hard to follow a set schedule.
- Movements are quick, yet graceful.
- Your speech is quick yet elegant.
- You work around the clock so you get the job done.
- You like to get to the point fast.
- You don't have time to spare.
- You sometimes find it hard to unwind.
- You don't care if people are blunt, you just don't like your time being wasted.
- Must be allowed to show your emotions.
- You can be vulnerable in love and relationships.
- You need to learn to exercise caution.
- You give up everything for the object of affection.
- Not possessive or jealous of people.
- You can handle lots of things at once.
- You work very hard, and share with everyone.
Libra and Libra Rising from an Outside Perspective
Libras can be misunderstood by others on the outside who don't understand Libra's innate need for balance. If someone asks a question, the Libra automatically weighs the pros and cons and then gives an answer.
If the other person is looking for a direct answer they may become frustrated at Libra and think they're trying to be difficult when in all actuality they are just thinking how their mind operates as an Air sign. Air signs are the intellectuals who love logic, like Gemini and Aquarius.